GAMEDAY 10 | Niagara IceDogs vs Owen Sound Attack – November 29th, 2018
Thursday, November 29th, 2018
Niagara IceDogs (13-7-4-0 | 30 pts) vs Owen Sound Attack (14-10-1-2 | 31 pts) 7:00 pm.
10 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TODAY’S GAME
Organized by: Jordyn Moussa, Social Media and Sales Coordinator
1) The IceDogs open this weekends’ games at home against Owen Sound as the Attack makes their only trip to Niagara.
2) Last season, the IceDogs captured one point in the season series against the Attack. Akil Thomas, Kirill Maksimov and Oliver Castleman each had two points in the series.
3) Robertson enters this game riding a 10-game point streak, with 10 goals and 12 assists (21 points).
4) Robertson is two goals behind Tye Felhaber, the leading goal scorer this season, with 24 thus far. 9 of his goals have been scored on the powerplay, to lead the league. He has 42 points on the season, ranking fifth in the league.
5) After his 2-goal performance last week against Barrie, Kirill Maksimov now has 13 goals, 7 of which coming on the powerplay, ranking third in the league.
6) Starting goaltender, Stephen Dhillon, is expected to get the nod between the pipes tonight against the Attack. He ranks 8th amongst all goalies in the league that have played at least 10 games this season, with a goals against average of 2.86, and save percentage of .913.
7) The IceDogs have the 11th ranked home powerplay, with 22% efficiency, and the 11th ranked home penalty kill, with an 81.6% efficiency rating.
8) The Attack’s away power play ranks 17th with 13.2% efficiency, while their away penalty kill is ranked 15th with 75% efficiency.
9) Owen Sounds’ Kevin Hancock leads the league with 48 points this season, 23 of which being goals and 25 assists.
10) The IceDogs are likely to face Mack Guzda between the pipes tonight, who leads the league with 2 shutouts this season.
Tonight’s game will be broadcast live on YourTV Channel 477, with a replay at midnight on Chanel 700.
We know the ‘Dogs can score, but can they grow a Mo? The Movember Foundation is the only global charity focused solely on men’s health, so this Movember the Niagara IceDogs are trying their hand at growing some early season facial hair. We’re raising funds to tackle some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and poor mental health. Help us stop men dying too young, donate to our Movember campaign.
The Shoebox Project will be taking donations at all entrances at tonight’s game. Bring new toiletries and other items to help provide for Niagara area women in need!
Take advantage of our $10 Fall Thursday deal. For every Thursday night game in November and December, we are making hockey more easily accessible with $10 tickets in our Value section (sections 108-111)!
Tickets can still be purchased online HERE, or in person at the following locations:
IceDogs Meridian Centre Offices 905-687-3641
Meridian Centre Box Office
Pen Centre Customer Service
Seaway Mall Customer Service