The Niagara IceDogs have announced their schedule for the team’s 11th season in Niagara, with this year’s campaign commencing with the home opener on Friday, September 29th against the defending OHL Champion Erie Otters.
The first half of the season is highlighted by marquee games such as the season opener vs. Erie on September 29th, a playoff rematch against the Peterborough Petes on September 30th, as well as a match up against London Knights on December 7th. Back by popular demand is our annual New Year’s Eve game on December 31st and this year it is against our regional rivals the Hamilton Bulldogs.
This year’s theme games have also been set with key dates as follows:
- Saturday October 21st vs Ottawa- Autism Awareness Night (with specialty jersey)
- Saturday, October 28th vs. Sudbury – Halloween Game
- Thursday, December 15th vs North Bay – Teddy Bear Toss Game
- Saturday, December 16th vs. Barrie – Christmas Game (first time ever wearing an Ugly Christmas Sweater Jersey)
- Friday, January 26th vs. Sarnia – Pink In The Rink (with specialty jersey)
- Saturday, March 17th vs. Mississauga – Fan Appreciation Night & St. Patrick’s Day (with specialty jersey)
- Longest Home Stand: 6 games – December 31st-January 12th.
- Longest Road Stretch: 5 games – October 29th-November 12th and January 27th-February 6th.
- Busiest Home Month: January and March – 7 games each.
- Busiest Road Month: February – 8 games.
Make sure to buy your season tickets to enjoy all 34 IceDogs home games this season! Contact us at (905)-687-3641 to purchase your seasons tickets today.