Your Niagara IceDogs will be returning to local community rinks for the 2018 Exhibition Schedule, with games against the Barrie Colts and the Kitchener Rangers!
We are proud to announce that the Thorold Minor Hockey Association and the Lincoln Minor Hockey Associations will be benefitting completely from the games being played in our local community. We are covering the costs to ensure they have the resources to continue growing and developing minor hockey in our region.
On Friday, August 31st at 7:00pm, the ‘Dogs will be hitting the ice as a team for the first time after training camp, to take on the Barrie Colts at Frank Doherty Arena in Thorold!
Tickets are $10.00, with all sales from tickets going directly to support the Thorold Minor Hockey. Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Thorold Arena Office (Open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm, or by phone: 905-227-1946)
- Email : Jennifer Leblanc
- Box Office (Day of Game ONLY!)
- DaBomb Bath Co (59 Front St., Thorold. Open Tuesday-Saturday, 11:00am-6:00pm, or by phone: 905-680-7334)
- Papa Vince Pizza (2 Sullivan Ave, Thorold. Open Daily, 4:00pm-11:00pm, or by phone: 905-227-9394)
On Saturday, September 15th, at 7:00pm, the ‘Dogs will be back in action at Beamsville’s Fleming Centre to take on the Kitchener Rangers after playing two away pre-season games in Barrie and Kitchener.
Tickets are $15 each and all sales from the tickets sold will go directly to supporting the Lincoln Minor Hockey Association. Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Fleming Centre Customer Service Desk – September 4-7 (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Fleming Centre Customer Service Desk – September 9 (8:00am-10:00am)
- Email – Contact Monique at email@example.com